Previously called "Camelot Castle"
Lobethal Road, Basket Range.
Directions to The Manor
The Manor is approximately 30 minutes drive from Adelaide city.
Easiest way to get there is via the Freeway.
- Take the Crafers exit.
- At the first roundabout, continue straight onto Main Street.
- Drive 200m then turn left onto Piccadilly road.
- Keep driving along Piccadilly rd. At the next roundabout take the first exit to stay on Piccadilly road.
- Continue along Piccadilly road for 4.8km. Then turn Right onto Greenhill Road and follow for 1.3km
- Turn Left onto Basket Range Road. Follow for 2.8km
- Turn Right onto Lobethal Road. Follow for 300m. The Manor will be on your Right.
Plenty of parking is available on-site.
Transport & Accommodation options
Don't Drink and Drive.
The distance from Adelaide CBD to The Manor is 25 km.
Travel time is around 30 minutes from Adelaide CBD.
There is plenty of car-parking available onsite. Cars may be left overnight and collected the following day.
A shuttle bus service is available. Mini busses will be departing from Reconciliation place in the heart of Victoria Square.
Departures commence at 3:15pm, and return to Victoria Square between 11pm and 12:30am
Return Bus tickets are only $22 per person.
Taxis and UBER from Basket Range to Adelaide city will cost around $40 to $58
Or why not book accommodation in the Adelaide Hills and make a weekend of it.
Des's Mini Bus
08 8440 1600
Designate a Driver
Call a Cab
Adelaide Independent Taxi 132211
Suburban Taxi 131008
13 Cabs 132227